Running into problems?
- If you see an error in the Author index, especially with your own entries, you can use this form to submit a change request to harmonize the listing to a single form of your name (or an author you are very familiar with). Note that changes are made to the index itself, not to the underlying articles. If there’s an error in authors names in the article itself, such that it differs on PEP-Web from the actual publication, please report it as a data error. Click here to report an error in the author index.
- If you have discovered a data error – typing error, missing words, misspelled author name, missing articles etc., please click here and fill in the details in the form which will be displayed and do so as fully as you can. PEP is very grateful for comments that help us to improve the quality of the database. We will acknowledge your report and will correct the error at the first opportunity – i.e. when the database is next updated. This could take as long as eighteen months, depending when we last updated. Do not use this form to report access or log in problems or anything which might require a quick reply. Report a Data Problem By Clicking Here.
- Would you like to suggest new content to PEP? Click Here
If you having an access or log-in problem or cannot view the full texts of some articles – or in other ways need support, see below:
Subscribers to IJP OPEN
Please contact : Chris Lawrence Chris.Lawrence@iopa.org.uk
Subscribers to IJP-es
Please contact : Gabriela Rouillon Acosta, email@example.com
PEP WEB customers subscribing through an organization or University
- If you have subscribed PEP WEB through an organization or group your group organizer is responsible for providing you with help and support. Please contact the organizer of your group.
- Before contacting your group organizer you may find it useful to review the information in this help on logging in. When reporting problems accessing full text be sure to give precise journal references (Author, Title, Journal, Pages) and also be sure you have access rights. Archive subscribers, for example, do not have access to current content – see http://www.p-e-p.org/pep_current.htm
- If you are University or Institution subscribes, please obtain advice and support from your librarian.
PEP WEB subscribers and paying individually
- If you have ordered and paid to subscribe to PEP WEB and your subscription is valid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have previously subscribed to PEP WEB as an individual and your subscription is no longer valid please email email@example.com
Please note if you are customer through Division 39 through of the American Psychological Association or through International Psychoanalytical Studies Organization (IPSO) or through Brazilian organizer please contact to your organizer.
- Division 39 through American Psychological Association
Contact: Ruth Helein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- International Psychoanalytical Student Organization (IPSO)
Contact: Karina Gutierrez at IPSO-Mail@ipso-candidates.org.uk
- – Brazil Federation of Psychoanalysis